Tuesday 5 May 2009

What went on during the shoot

When we first reached are location we spotted a problem there was a cooler in the cellar were are opening was shot and it was making a rather loud noise which would not allow any dialogue to be recorded, however we overcome this problem by deciding to just get all our shots done there and then record the sound later on in another place.

Next me and Laura got in to our costume and then Laura put the make up on me which ended up looking very effective and realistic.
Then Dylan set up the camera while me and Hannah set up the key light. Furthermore I got in to the chair while Hannah and Laura tied me up and then we were ready to start filming. Everything went to plan when filming, we finished in the time given and even had time left over to take additional shots, however it was very cold down there and I had been sitting in the chair for an hour. I was shivering in some of the shots but this was an advantage as it made it look more realistic.

No comments: